11.13.2005

Mossy Sock


Mossy Sock
Originally uploaded by kyducks.

The mossy socks are finally done!

I know the photo only shows one, but that is just because I am too lazy to take another photo and struggle to upload it. So there. The other one looks just the same, so just imagine both of them. Or you could just screw up your eyes and blur your vision enough to see two.... whatever works for you.

I was worried that I didn't have enough technical know-how to getthrough making these on the fly, but here I am, with no hair ripped out and a new pair of socks proudly modeled by Bug.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zabet said...

You are rocking the sock action!

I managed to finish one pair of socks and have never made another, though I love them and want to make them. Plus, with my odd little hobbit feet, it's nice to make socks that fit ME. I must get more into the sock thing!

6:02 AM  
Blogger Raellyn said...

I can really appreciate that. These socks look great on Bug's feet, but mine, no way!! They made my ankles look HUGE with the 3x1 ribbing at the top. I'm thinking fingering weight yarn for my feet. I've really got to make a pair that I can I can wear next.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home