1.17.2006

hello out there!

I just wanted to say hello to my Secret Pal from SP7! I was contacted last Wednesday by my spoiler. I was so excited to be matched up, I almost couldn't open the email where she introduced herself. I am so glad I decided to participate in this event!

My Secret Pal (spoiler) seems pretty cool, as we have a few things in common, like a love of bookarts. She is just getting into bookbinding, so of course I would love to spill all my knowledge of artists books and bookbinding to her. I don't know much more about her yet, but I'm sure that will change soon.

My spoilee is a great match, and I can't wait to get her first package together. However, that will have to wait until I make a special trip. I know just the perfect thing for her!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello back atcha!
I'm still getting your first package together. It'll probably show up when you least expect it. Muahahahaha
Congratulations on your big 7 year anniversary! That's so awesome :)

<3 Your Secret Pal

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home