1.24.2006

Pear

Since Zabet asked for a picture of the shoes, here they are:










Pr!vo Crush by Clarks in Pear, size 10M
They are quite comfy with a squishy nubbled insole and a roomy toebox. They even have an elastic strap which eliminates the problem that I have with most other mary janes: the straps cut into my snausage feet.

They are the most juicy shade of pear green! I almost opted for the plain black ones, but I knew I would regret it if I didn't pick these. Besides, who says your shoes really have to match what your outfit? I can live with being the chick with green shoes. ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! Those shoes are AWESOME!
I love Mary Janes.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Raellyn said...

Thanks! I think they're pretty awesome too.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Zabet said...

Fabu!!!!!!

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home