2.24.2006

Time is ticking...

Who knew that the Olympics were so short? Not me, definitely! Sorry that there haven't been any in-progress pics of the Sophie bag. Somehow whenever I wanted to blog about it, the camera was nowhere to be found. Must have been the cats again, hiding things from me.

The bag is going well, and I only have one more strap to finish before felting. That's the part that makes me really nervous. I just hope my washing machine is up to the task. We have a Girl Scout event tomorrow, so some of my day will be taken up with that, but after 3 p.m. the finishing and felting will begin!

To distract you in the meantime, I have a bit of indecision you can help with....

My wonderful Secret Pal sent me some yummy yarn for my birthday. I want to make a scarf, and have tried several different stitches, but I keep coming back to these two:













Your mission? Vote for the one you like the best and tell me why, OR send me a link for a better scarf stitch suitable for bulky single ply yarn. On March 5, I will peruse all the comments and decide what this yarn will become! Thanks for helping out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zabet said...

I vote for the entrelac as well.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home